Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a fantastic holiday with family and friends.
Every year I finish 2014 and start 2015 with a 'year in review' and a goal planning session for 2015. I find this the best way for me to look back on the year and feel great about all the things that went really well for me, and all the things I want to focus on and challenge myself with for the next year. If we don't stop for a minute and enjoy our triumphs and everything we have created in our life we can often miss out on the gratitude and happiness it brings us. Especially in terms of health and fitness, it is so important to acknolwedge all the steps you have taken to becoming a happier, healthier person!
It would be wonderful to hear if any of you are interested in doing a year in review, and sharing with me what worked well for you. Here are the questions/template I follow:
1. What was your biggest triumph in 2014?
2. What was the smartest decision you made in 2014?
3. What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2014?
4. What was the most loving service you performed in 2014?
5. What is your biggest piece of unfinished business from 2014?
6. What are you most happy about completing in 2014?
7. Who are the 3 people who had the greatest impact on your life in 2014?
8. What was the biggest risk you took in 2014?
9. What was the biggest surprise in 2014?
10. What important relationship improved the most in 2014?
11. What compliment would you have liked to receive in 2014?
12. What compliment would you have liked to give in 2014?
13. What else do you need to be complete in 2014?
In terms of planning for 2015 here is the guideline I follow for goal setting:
– Emotional Intelligence
– Continuing Education
Acts of Service Goals.
I am happy to share my answers with you, if you want to hear them. I would love to hear yours. Feel free to post them into the comments below, or send me a private e-mail if that works better for you.
All the best for 2015!