· I borrowed this from The Hormone Diet book
This recipe is delicious for a post workout snack, or something tasty for those nights when you might be craving something after dinner! Full of protein and good fats, so that will fill you right up and keep you full 🙂
Makes 5 bars:
2 cups Oatmeal
¼ cup sliced almonds
¼ cup ground flaxseeds
5 scoops of protein powder
1/3 cup almond butter
¼-1/2 cup water.
1. Combine oatmeal, almonds, flaxseeds, protein powder together and stir.
2. In a sepearte bowl combine almond butter and water.
3. Combine both mixtures together.
4. Place saran wrap in the bottom of a 8 inch square pan.
5. Place the mixture in the pan and press flat with the overhanging saran.
6. Put in freezer for an hour, then slice!
Calories: 225 per serving
Carbs: 13.25 g
Protein: 17 g
Fat: 6 g
Fibre: 5 g