My Go-TO Websites.
Here are my top 5 favourite resources for health and fitness information, and discussions!
– Check out “BroScience”, “Health Optimized- with Rita Catolino”, and “The Outlaws of Health Show”
o They also all have facebook pages
o Hilarious and informative podcasts. Goes against a lot of mainstream thinking.
o Critical thinkers
o Super awesome website about a lady who LIFTS, EATS, And has brought together a fabulous group of people who are TIRED of fad diets, and are changing their relationship with food and activity.
o This site and her facebook group ‘eating the food’ have been a great resource in helping to shape my relationship with food.
– I use pinterest. I search “paleo crockpot”, or whatever I am looking to cook that day!
– This is where I get ALL my recipes!
– I like a lot of the posts from:
– My board is : http://www.pinterest.com/taylorkfitness/ if you want to follow me and I will find the healthy recipes for you!
– I use http://www.bodybuilding.com to get a lot of ideas for exercises and workout programs, as well as dicussion and forums.
– This shouldn’t be a website you use instead of hiring a trainer, because just trying workouts and exercises on here may lead to injuries, but it is definitely a great supplement!
– You need to be able to weed through what is fad and what is good solid information, and I can help you do that if you have any questions
– I also use exrx.net
– I would suggest finding a blogger/instagrammer/facebook page that inspires you to be the best you can be!
– Some of my favourite right now are: