Merry Christmas all 🙂
Just a quick post to say that I hope you are all having a fabulous holiday season with family and friends. It's a great day to be grateful for what we have in our lives. Write it down today, Top 10 of what you are grateful for! Here's mine:
1. My wonderful boyfriend Kyle, who is my best friend, roommate, and the person in which I couldn't live without!! He's the person who makes me want to be my best, do great things for the world, be an honest trusting powerful woman, and enjoy life fully 🙂
2. My family and friends, who I only see a few times a year but it's always a blessing to see them and connect!
3. My business, and what growing a business has taught me about myself, my ability to do anything I set my mind to, and my wonderful clients who continuing to impress me on a day to day basis.
4. The personal development programs I have done in the past year, and how I have completely transformed my relationship with myself (as well as met many very cool people!).
5. The coaches that I have worked with over the past year that have kept me focussed and helped me to realize my goals!
6. The never ending learning that happens an entrepreneur, and how every day a new door is opened!
7. This one might sound strange, but I am grateful for online support groups. There have been a lot of things I have gone through personally in the past year and it was very beneficial for me to connect with others struggling with similar issues!
8. The wonderful new people that I have met over the past year that have inspired me in so many ways, and will continue to do so!
9. Vancouver! And the endless opportunities to live an optimally healthy life, explore the mountains, and learn from so many others that lead healthy lives as well!
10. The knowingness that life is great, and I will continue to make it just as great year after year!
Share yours 🙂