I made this recipe about a month ago, and it was delicious! Perfect meal to have after coming home from trekking around in the rain/snow all day. I prefer to have this as a meal right after exercise because it's a ton of carbs, which are best eaten right after activity when your muscles need it!
It was derived from a recipe at paleodietlifestyle.com
1. Cover 4 large sweet potatoes with olive oil and bake them for 45-60 minutes until soft.
2. While they are cooking fry up onions, garlic, butter, broccoli, and bacon.
3. When the frying is done and brown, cool it, and mix it with veganaise ( a variety of mayonnaise).
THen you have two options:
– you can take the potatoes out of the oven, scrape out the inside potato and mix it with the fillings and then scoop it back in.
– Simply cut a big slice down the middle of the potato and stuff it with the filling!
Serve and enjoy!!!