So first of all- I took this from this site: http://www.busybodyfit.com/post/64323750694/surrender-make-paleo-coconut-chicken
I should probably read up on copyright laws if I am going to share like this…
AND THEY ARE DELICIOUS!
- 1 pound of Boneless Skinless Free Range Chicken Tenders (or you can cut up chicken breasts yourself)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of organic pasture raised heavy whipping cream (optional)
- 1 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Seasonings – sea salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika and lemon pepper if you so choose (play around with seasonings)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse chicken
- Grease a cookie sheet with coconut oil
- Set aside three bowls – one for the flour, one for the coconut and one for the 2 eggs beat together
- Dip chicken strip in the flour, then the egg mixture then the coconut and lay strip on cookie sheet (repeat until all are coated)
- Bake at 400 for about 12-15 minutes depending on your oven. I like mine a little more well done.
- Mix a little ketchup with cayenne pepper and dip away!
– See more at: http://www.busybodyfit.com/post/64323750694/surrender-make-paleo-coconut-chicken#sthash.9GTNxm0h.dpuf