This morning I made a delicious, prepared in less than 5 minutes breakfast.
This might be too simple of a 'recipe' for you, but I like fast an easy when it comes to food prep.
Here it is:
1) Lay a bed of greens out on a big plate.
2) Scoop on 1/4 cup of black beans.
3) Pile 5-10 olives on top.
4) Cut up 2 hard boiled eggs and put them on.
5) Sprinkle salsa, olive oil, and himalayan sea salt on top.
6) Slice up a tomato and lay it on the side of the plate.
7) I scooped a bit of sauerkraut on the side today too! (good for digestion!).
And that was it. It was tasty, something different, and super healthy! Big filling meal for a big day ahead.
PS- do you know about my free one on one personal training demo session? I bet you it's nothing like anything you have experienced before!!