Sunday in the Kitchen with Katherine
The Carnivores Lasagna!
So a few weeks back we inherited a crockpot. My first attempt to use it turned out delicious!
1) Fry up (in coconut oil) some ground meat of your choice. (1 lb)
2) In a separate frying pan cook up a package of bacon. (Try not to eat all the bacon as you slice it, gets me every time!!).
3) Cut up a large sweet potato into very thin slices.
4) When everything is cooked begin to layer the ingredients in the crock pot. Start with a layer of sweet potato, add the meat, then sprinkle some chopped up cooked bacon, repeat.
5) When the layers are complete crack 4-5 eggs over top of the ‘lasagna’ (this is what will hold it together in the end).
6) Keep in the crock pot for about 6-8 hours on low-medium heat.