Sunday in the Kitchen with Katherine
Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms!
Even if you don’t like mushrooms, give this a try!
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Buy some delicious portabella mushrooms (one per person you are cooking for).
3) Fry up ground meat of your choice (in coconut oil) with spices of your choice (I always prefer garlic, onion, and sea salt).
a. Add in very thinly chopped bell peppers and spinach.
4) When the meat and veggies are cooked through fill each portabella mushroom with the mixture.
5) Place the mushrooms so that the meat and veggies are facing up on a baking pan.
6) Grate some cheese (I always choose unpasteurized, and many times goat cheese) on top of the mushrooms.
7) Place them in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted.