Sunday in the Kitchen with Katherine
Easiest Pancake Recipe Ever!
I have a confession, throughout the summer I have become completely obsessed with pancakes!! I don’t know how it started, but I discovered them to be so delicious, and easy, and now I can’t stop! I make them very simply, you might want more of a complicated recipe. This works for me, let me know if you try them!
1) Crack 3 eggs into a bowl.
2) Put a handful of blueberries (or chopped up fruit of your choice).
a. Note: If you are feeling rebellious some chocolate chips taste real good too!
b. Other options for flavour: coconut , chia seeds,.
3) Add 2-3 tablespoons of flour. I was using brown rice flour, and enjoyed this the most. I also try to make them with coconut flour, but the brand I buy (or perhaps coconut flour in general) is not as fluffy, so they don’t come out as good.
4) After I fry them up in coconut oil I usually add a layer of almond butter and some agave syrup.
5) Delicious, and I stay full for the morning, and have lots of energy!