Muscle Up Monday with Optimal Health Coaching
Stability Ball Chest Press
Working the chest just isn’t cutting it for you today? Add some core/glutes/stability into the mix with this exercise:
1. Sitting on your stability with the weights you will use in your hands.
2. Roll back so that your head and upper back are supported by the stability ball.
3. Ensure that your pelvis is lifted by maintaining contraction of your glutes.
4. With your palms facing forward and wrists pointed up to the ceiling (not flopping around at awkward angles), exhale and press the weights up so they meet each other directly over your chest.
5. Lower the weights back down to the starting position (but keep your glutes lifted).