Sunday in the kitchen with Katherine
Looking to steer clear of the starchy carbs tonight? I have become obsessed with spaghetti squash for oh so many reasons, but mainly because it’s delicious.
I suggest you try it, tonight.
Here’s how you make it.
1. Buy a spaghetti squash. Cut it in half (be careful).
2. Drizzle some melted coconut oil all over the inside.
3. Place it face down on a baking sheet in the preheated (to 350 degrees, I honestly cook everything in our stove at 350, any higher and it gets smoky and sets the alarm off!).
4. Bake for usually around 35-40 minutes. You can test it by flipping it over and using a fork to see if it peels away nicely into strands.
5. When done allow it to cool, scrape it out of the squash shell with a fork and throw some cooked ground beef, veggies, and a delicious homemade sause on top!
6. Yum Yum!