Muscle Up Monday with Optimal Health Coaching
SpiderMan push ups
Tired of doing the same old push ups all the time?
Spice it up!
To do a regular push up:
– Get down on your hands and knees, and plant your palms into the ground directly under your shoulders.
– Decide whether you are going to go from your toes or your knees (easier).
– Come up into a high plank position (keep your body in one straight line, keep the core tight ~ don’t let that belly sink!).
– Bend the arms and lower your body to the floor, ideally so your nose touches the ground.
– Exhale and push back up
Now, for the interesting part
In a high plank position draw your right knee up towards your right elbow and hold it there while you perform a full push up!
– switch and do the left side.
– Remember to breathe!!