Sunday in the kitchen with Katherine
It’s 11 pm, your craving salty goodness, all the stores are closed, you open up the fridge and think “daammnnn nothing to eat”, but wait! That green leafy goodness in the far right corner- could that possibly be made into a delicious treat? Let’s experiment.
This is often how I come to create my recipes… by fluke…
So, if you want a real kale chip recipe, I can’t help. But here’s how I make them:
1. Preheat oven to 350 (ish).
2. Rip up a bunch of bite size pieces of kale (they are going to shrink when you cook them ps).
3. Spread them on a baking sheet, or two if your hungry!
4. Heat up some coconut oil and drizzle it all over the kale (I like to rub them around a little bit to make sure the oil has reached all the chips).
5. Sprinkle some Himalayan sea salt, as well as any spices you are in love with (for me, garlic, onion, or paprika always do the trip)
6. Bake in the oven for approx 10-12 minutes.
7. I like to make mine extra crispy!
8. Try to share, and enjoy!